NAME: Model Model Synthetic Lace to Lace Wig - Lyndsey
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe Up To 400ºF
A deep 5" hand-tied lace partingIt is specifically designed to have the perfect pairing of depth and style in one!Must-have for those who've always wanted deep, dramatic, laid parts.WASHING INSTRUCTION
- Silk Base
- Hand Tied
- 5" Deep Lace Center Part
- Lace Front Wig
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For Curly Hair:Do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add synthetic wig shampoo.
- Swish the wig in shampoo water and wash gently.
- Apply wig conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for a couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do Not Rub or Twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.