NAME: Model Model Synthetic Cozy Cap Wig CG-001
COLOR SHOWN: 1B
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- Great Ventilation
- Curling Iron Safe: up to 400°F
- Revolutionary Comfort Mesh Cap
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the weft.
- For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Fill the sink or a large container with lukewarm water and add shampoo.
- Swish the wigin shampoo water and wash gently.
- Conditioner is a must after shampooing to add softness and restore moisture.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist the wig.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and let air dry.
- Hair may lose its original curl pattern after wash. To restore the curls, wash the hair thoroughly to remove any product build up. Use heated styling tools or rods to achieve curls.